Wednesday 11 September 2013

#67 - september

Welcome to September!It's nearly christmas!!! Meeep! How are you doing with your shopping?
Well, onto this month's splendiferous challenge - we'd like you to create something...(anything, be it an ATC, a card, a canvas, scrapbook page or a journal page)....with this flyer.
How does this flyer inspre you?? Is it the colours? The shapes? The patterns? The bird? The white jouranalling? The funny panda?



Go create using this flyer...... your twist......TEXTURE. Experiment using Gesso, stencils, glossy accents, crackle paints, modelling paste, sequins.....any texture you can think of. Show us your skills!!!!!

We have Riikka guesting for us and here is what she created:

 
And the team:

I let myself be inspired by the oval frame and the liquid spilled from the bird. And also by the title.

Marie Johansson
I was inspired by the colors and the spread out embellishments. 

Lesley
I was inspired by the colours and the nature element

Lee
I went for the bird, tea cup, and the cup cake!  

I was inspired by the colors, the frame and the bird. Pretty much everything that is, I suppose...
The photo of my son is an old one, but I love it!! He's eating french fries at a restaurant when we were in Greece a few summers ago.

and 
Natalie


Circles and bright colours for me! 

We cannot wait to see what you create and a massive thank you to our SPONSORS of this challenge.......TINA  from FROG DOG STUDIOS AND RIIKKA!!

Link up by the 15th October to be in the running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx