Tuesday 10 December 2013

#70 - December



Happy Christmas from us all at PUNKY SCRAPS!!

This month we welcome Maria Krafft to the team as a punky rebel!! Please swing by her blog and leave her some love :) 

http://www.pysselmia.blogspot.se

Now, onto this months challenge:


Colours and sparkles, fun and laughter are what Christmas means to me. How does this image inspire you to create?

Include the following in your creation: 

sparkles 

mix of alphas

2 staples

fun photo

Check out what the team created: 

Maria



Unfortunately I missed the sparkle thing... :( But I used a fun photo, mix of alphas and I did a fun arrow with the staples. Can you see the staple arrow? It's pointing at the word "fun" (to the left).
I let myself be inspired by the stars and golden decorations contained in the image. I used a mix of alphabets to create the background

Lee
I have a tree and I used the colors from the bright ball ornaments.  Last year we were fortunate enough to go to Disney World and Universal Studios in Florida for our Christmas present.  My daughter and I loved Seuss Landing,  we think we could live there.  I used sequins and Stickles for my sparkles.  I used 3 different alpha chip fonts as a mask for my title.  The staples are holding down my "grass."  I don't know if you think I've used fun photos or not, but I know I had fun last year!  Enjoy your holidays  :)

 I love this mood board but didn't have any printed photos. I dabble in digi once in a while and this is one of those moments. 
My daughter wanted to be "festive" whilst putting up the tree and I was laughing at her - from where I was sitting, it looked like Santa was actually putting up our tree in our living room!
I have sprayed and stencilled, cut out and stamped, all without any mess on my desk :)
Happy Christmas from me - have a great one wherever you are...

Happy Christmas from us all and stay tuned for the winners!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. my LO http://scrapperita.blogspot.it/2013/12/all-i-want-for-christmas-is.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rita
      Linky is now working if you want to add your layout :)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous pages ladies - that Seuss Landing one is especially unusual - *perfectly* whimsical! Great digi Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jemma - hope you'll be joining in :)

      Delete
  3. Hello again - here's my page inspired by the purple baubles and the stripy socks. Fun challenge thanks :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx